Liebster Blog Award
Zoe from Just English kindly nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award on September 9th 2012. Thank you, Zoe for sharing this honour with me! And thank you, as well, for the beautiful questions you handed to me with the nomination. Here are my answers:
1. Name a book you would read over and over again?
A children’s book called Ronia the Robber’s Daughter written by the Scandinavian author Astrid Lindgren. Her stories are full of fantasy and encouragement to stay connected with the heart.
2. If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
A life in peace, love and abundance.
An appropriate place to live in order to give this life space to unfold.
The courage and means to follow my heart and by that let my dreams come true.
3. Who was your favourite teacher and why?
One of the teachers who influenced me positively to today was Mr Pförtner who taught a course called “Naturwissenschaften” (nature sciences) on my high school. He taught us to think outside the box, that not everything is as it seems and to believe in the impossible. That gave me an important imprint for my life.
Another person who influenced me in a similar positively way was my singing teacher Theodoros Rigas. He taught me to listen to myself, encouraged me to open my heart and to follow her guidance.
4. Where is your favourite vacation spot?
I liked Somerset and Marlborough in England a lot, the Scottish Highlands and Dublin in Ireland.
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
I hate wasting time, actually. By “wasting time” I mean spending my time with something I neither really want to do nor see that it really makes sense. Like, for example, getting in line for the aliens Office at 3 AM to be sure that I get somebody talking to me during the opening hours from 7:30 AM to 10 AM because they don’t make appointments.
6. What is your favourite dessert?
As long as it is vegan, organic and contains chocolate I’ll probably love it.
7. What is your least favourite mode of transportation?
Traveling by air plane, definitely. Especially on short distances.
8. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A fairy. I always wanted to live in connection with and respect for the nature.
9. If money was no object where would you live and why?
I believe I would have an estate on the country side either in the Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Highlands or in Somerset, England and a city apartment in Hamburg, Germany.
I love the energies in the places I named for the estate and would like to live a self-sustainable life, at one of them. Planting my own food. Writing. Living in nature. As Hamburg in Germany is my home and I feel deeply rooted, here, I would partly live in my apartment and enjoy the city life of my home town.
10. What is your dream career?
Writing and teaching about new consciousness to support people who choose to live a life in peace, love, awareness and respect for life.
11. What movie do you flat-out refuse to watch, no matter how good people say it is?
Right now I can’t think of one…
I will adjust the rules a bit and nominate three people instead of eleven. There are many great blogs out in the blogger world and I could nominate probably a hundred. My heart tells me to pic three for now. And so I do:
Because I love your sparkling fantasy, your fresh style and your Irish humour.
Because I love your happy style, your awareness and your tasty vegan recipes.
Because I love the tenderness, awareness and love that radiate from your posts.
If you choose to accept the nomination, please follow these steps:
- Post the image of the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions below.
- Make up eleven new questions or use the ones below to pass them on.
- Nominate somebody for the award and let this person know on their blog. Originally you are supposed to nominate eleven people. As I modified the rules a bit, myself, I leave the choice of an appropriate number up to you. Originally it should have been eleven.
Please note: An award like this is supposed to mean fun and joy. It is totally up to you if you choose to accept it or not. Whatever your heart tells you is the right choice and perfect. 🙂
My questions for you are:
- How would you describe who you want to be in three lines?
- How would you describe how you perceive yourself in three lines?
- What is one wish for your life that you have in your heart?
- What do you think is your greatest talent?
- What is a talent you think you don’t have but would like to have?
- If you could bring one gift of your choice to this world, what would that be?
- What is one happy childhood memory of yours?
- If you could do anything you like, what is one thing you’d like to do, right now?
- If you could be anywhere in the world, what is one place you’d like to be, right now?
- What makes a story interesting for you?
- If you were a musical instrument, what would you be and why?
Have fun with answering the questions. 🙂
Maybe you like to answer the questions also, when you are not nominated for an Award. Would you like to?