Acknowledging the Acknowledgement
Reflecting on the path which has brought me here at the dawning of a new age and towards the transition into a new year it is time to officially value the acknowledgement I have received most recently in the shape of three more awards. I am grateful that there are people out there who like my work and are finding it worthy to be awarded.
A while ago, in October 2012, I was gifted with the REALITY Blog Award by The Blazing Trail, a blog dedicated to inspire, enlighten, strengthen and encourage people on their path. Please allow me to thank you, once more, for this beautiful nomination as well as for your patience with me, writing about this.
I love the indicated interpretation of REALITY, here, and I am grateful to be perceived as “real” in this regard.
Another thing I like about this award is, that there are no special rules about how to approach this gift. It simply is a gift and up to you how you receive it. So, as I actually am showing my heart in my writing and this award does validate for me that you, my readers, connect to exactly that, I won’t answer a list of questions, this time, like it often comes with other awards. Instead I simply say Thank You to The Blazing Trail for passing this gift to me and Thank You to my dear readers for following my writing, encouraging me to continue by not getting tired to check back even when I am pausing to write for a long stretch like most recently. You are the best and I appreciate each and every one of you!
On December 26th 2012 Cathie Barash – who is spreading practical tools of inspiration with her lovely posts on her blog – handed me a Christmas present by nominating me for the Blog of the Year 2012 Award. Thank you, again, Cathie, for thinking of me and for your kindness!
This award is coming along with some simple rules, though:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here ‘Blog of the Year 2012′ Award Facebook page and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars.
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. You can pick up the corresponding badge at the link shown in the rules.
Cathie Barash also presented me with a nomination for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award on this December 26th. Thank you, Cathie, for this generosity! Your acknowledgement is much appreciated and I am feeling honoured to receive it from an inspirational writer like you!
This award is also coming along with some rules, also:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Nominate 14 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere.
My nominations for the awards:
Reality Blog Award:
Inspiration Import – because I love your unique way of expression.
Kim Kersey Blog – because I love your articles and want to read more from you!
Leadership Institute for Girls – because I love your courage, love and the inspiration you give.
Lilies15me’s Blog – because I love your perceptions and notes about life.
The Cathie Barash Blog – because I love the awareness and kindness radiating from your posts.
The Why About This – because I love your authenticity.
Thank you for being REALity!
Blog of the Year 2012 Award:
Reconstructing Christina – for your openess, strength and beauty.
Valerie Davies – for the inspiration you are sharing and for the art of juggling.
M.Latimer-Ridley – for publishing your book!
Thank you for shining your light!
Wonderful Team Member Readership Award:
Instead of naming 14 Blogs I choose to dedicate this award to all my gorgeous readers. You are so wonderful! Some of you, who are following me on WordPress, can be seen in the sidebar of my blog. Others are following by e-mail or unregistered. Without your support and inspiration this blog would not be what it is. So, this is for you! If you have a blog remember to put this award up – along with the rules mentioned, earlier – if wish to do so.
Thank you for your company on this journey!