Happy New Year 2015!
I hope you all had wonderful holidays and a beautiful start into this very new year!
With the beginning of this week, I am officially back from my Winter break. That means, you can expect regular posts from me, again, and also find me more often on the social networks.
Up to now, the posting schedule on my blogs was like this:
Kokopelli Bee Free (KBF):
- Announcements like this are usually posted on Monday.
- More time-sensitive or urgent announcements are posted when they come up.
- Monthly updates for Kokopelli Bee Free Blog (KBFB) are posted here the last Tuesday of every month.
- Monthly updates for Kokopelli Bee Free Media (KBFM) are posted the last Wednesday of every month.
- Irregular updates in English language from my husband’s wonderful blog Kim Kersey Blog (KKB), are usually posted on the last Thursday or Friday of the month.
(You can also see if there are new posts on my other KBF-related blogs as well as Kim’s blog in light grey section of the footer on Kokopelli Bee Free.)
Kokopelli Bee Free Blog (KBFB):
- Regular posts about a life in awareness are published every Tuesday, except for during breaks which are usually announced here on KBF. (You can see if there are new posts on KBF each in the light grey section of the footer on my KBF-related blogs.)
- Irregularly, I will re-blog posts from my husband Kim, which he posts in English language on Kim Kersey Blog (KKB).
Kokopelli Bee Free Media (KBFM):
- Regular posts with artistic content – currently mostly photography – are published every Wednesday, except for during breaks which are usually announced here on KBF. (You can see if there are new posts on KBF each in the light grey section of the footer on my KBF-related blogs.)
I intend to continue with this schedule – yet, the only guarantee I can give in these times of shift and change is that nothing is written in stone.
Happy blogging, reading, exchanging in 2015 and: