Tag, You’re It!
Tag, You’re It!
It is a game for fun. What I like about it is that it encourages communication and interaction. It also shows what people would like to learn about another person. So I choose to participate.
Once more I am very grateful for the interest about my beehive and that I am invited to participate in communication and interaction with others. Thank you, Kizzylee, for reaching out! 🙂
1.: Here is how it works:
- Post rules
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Then it’s your turn to “tag” 11 people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
- Create 11 new questions or use the same ones to ask the people you’ve tagged.
2.: My answers to Kissylee’s questions:
What do you think makes a good blog?
– For me a good blog is written truthfully right from the heart.
Can you describe one moment in your life that was fabulous?
– Driving through Marlborough in Somerset, England while the evening sun was sending the last golden rays of the passing day over the fields and ponds. I felt warm, peaceful and so loved. I also felt the presence of mother earth and father sky holding me in a sacred embrace.
Would you describe your favourite holiday?
– My favourite holiday, currently, is the travels that I was gifted with during the first four months of this year. Nothing of it was planned and everything was in perfect order. My partner and I got caught up in Dublin, Ireland where we then stayed for three wonderful months. When the time came to move on we did rent a car and went from Ireland to Northern Ireland (Belfast and Giant’s Causeway), took the ferry to Douglas on the Isle of Man, after that to Liverpool, England from where we did rent another car and travelled the UK. We have been to Somerset, Cornwall and Nottinghamshire in England, to Wales and to Inverness in the Scottish Highlands. We have seen beautiful places, met friendly people and experienced wonderful energies. Finally we took the ferry from Newcastle in England and went to the Netherlands where we spent a few days in Amsterdam before we rented another car and went back to our home in Hamburg, Germany. It was a joyful and rewarding adventure.
What is your fave time of year ? And why?
– If I had to pick one it would be autumn. I love the earthy scent that fills the air and how everything is grounding back to the core to integrate all the beautiful gifts of the year. It makes me feel home. Maybe that is because I was born in October.
What is the one piece of advice you would give to your teenage self?
– Trust in who you are. You are good as you are. All is well.
What ambitions did you have as a child?
– I always wanted to live in peaceful connection. Sounds strange, but that’s it.
If you could go back and do it all again would you change anything?
– Probably not, unless I would already know what I know, now, maybe. What I have been through has gifted me with the experience I have now. I know what I know and what I experienced in life is part of that. There are many things I would not repeat. Yet I would not want to miss anything of it.
What was your fave toy as a child?
– My favourite toy as a child was a big stuffed animal dog named Astor who guarded me since my birth.
What celebrity do you have a crush on?
– If I chose to have a crush on any celebrity I would probably pick Colin Farrell. I love his acting and his charisma.
What was your last dream and could you find a meaning for it ? ( keep it family friendly though folks🙂 )
– I dreamt that I was travelling by bus and plane and that I was wondering how it came about. I assume that this symbolizes the confusion of my mind as it follows the wisdom of my heart and sometimes cannot grab the new consciousness I am exploring, yet.
What is your film and why?
– The film that comes up immediately with this question is “Miss Potter”. It tells the biographical story of children’s books author and illustrator Beatrix Potter. The film is done with a wonderfully talented cast and a lot of love. Beatrix Potter was a woman who had the heart to think outside the box and follow her heart. She had a beautiful imagination and a special interest in creating, protecting and preserving a place of nature and beingness not just for herself but also for those who follow. Her story touches my heart, inspires and encourages me.
3.: Tag, you’re it! – In alphabetical order.
- Jae Lei Nyght
- Just English
- Maze A Day
- Nade In The Kitchen
- Pye Acres
- Susie Lindau’s Wild Ride
- Sweet Mabel
- The Cathie Barash Blog
- You! – Yes, you, dear reader, who is reading this, right now. 🙂
Why I chose you? I chose you because I want to share some joy with you. And that is important: It is supposed to be fun, no duty. If you feel called to participate, that is great. If you feel called to not participate, that is great. The biggest joy for me is when you follow your heart in what you do and how you do it. That is what makes this world exactly the place where I want to be.
4.: Dear reader, you are tagged! 😉
5.: My Questions for you are:
- How would you describe yourself in three lines?
- What do you enjoy most doing?
- If there was one gift you had for this world, what would that be?
- When you think about the ones you love, can you describe three things that symbolize what you love about them?
- What was a heart-warming compliment that someone gave to you? Or, if you can’t think of one: What heart-warming compliment would you give to yourself?
- What was an inspiring insight that you learned from somebody?
- If you could go back in time line and talk to your eight year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are still there or on the way: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
- If you could go forward in time line and talk to your eighty year old self: What would you thank him or her for? Or, if you are already there or beyond: What would you like to thank yourself for, now?
- Imagine your perfect day. How does it feel?
- Imagine one of your dreams coming true. How does it feel?
- Imagine one loving message you could give to the world, right now. What would it be?
I hope you find some fun and inspiration in this post. Play well together.